Clubcards, Nectar cards, Asda Rewards, every supermarket seems to have its own loyalty scheme in a bid to keep customers going back.
These schemes also come with good discounts and savings and anyone who has a Tesco Club Card will know it is a must. However, Lancashire and Cumbria supermarket chain Booths also have their own card which entitles shoppers to exclusive deals.
The card, which is free to register for, will give customers 5% back on certain items. You’ll also be notified of the latest deals and can save yourself some money in the cafes too.
For anyone who is thinking of getting a Booths card, here is all you need to know. Be rewarded with 5% back when you see the gold piggy bank symbol on 1000s of products.
Qualifying product categories:
Food: Frozen food, Soft Drinks, Cereals, Preserves, Tinned Soups, Tinned Fish, Tinned Veg, Tinned Meat and Tinned Fruit, Tea and Coffee, Home Baking, International Foods (excluding Rafis’), Biscuits, Confectionery, Ambient Free From, Ambient Desserts, Oils and Vinegars and Long Life Milk.
Non Food: Pet food, Laundry, Hardware, Toiletries, Household, Baby Care (excluding baby milk), Paper, Tissue, Outdoor – BBQ, Fuel, Car Care, Hosiery, Medicines.
How does your 5% reward work?
- Scan your Booths card every time you shop
- Your 5% reward will be added to your account
- When 5% reward balance reaches £5 = £5 Booths voucher
- Vouchers are sent quarterly through the post
- Choice to donate your vouchers to your local community. Please click here to find out more about our Foodbank partners here.
Be rewarded with exclusive deals when you dine in the cafe. The offers include:
- Any Breakfast Sandwich & Regular Hot Drink or Fresh Juice for £5
- Pastry & Regular Hot Drink or Fresh Juice for £4
- Any Cake & Regular Hot Drink for £5
- Afternoon Tea for £18
Be treated to a free slice of cake in the café when you buy a drink on your birthday and up to six days after. Just show ID that includes your date of birth and swipe your Booths card at the till.
How do I sign up for a card if I don’t have one?
You can sign up to the new Booths card online here if you don’t have access to the internet please contact the Booths card helpline on 0370 774 9507, Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm and they will sign you up.