The Lake District News and Events
Planning your The Lake District trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in The Lake District such as events and attractions, to make your The Lake District visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in The Lake District, you’ll find everything you need for your The Lake District holiday on Whats On in The Lake District.com. Our What’s On The Lake District guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit The Lake District – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to The Lake District by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in The Lake District. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in The Lake District Local News
One of Keswick’s biggest and most popular annual events, the mountain festival is packed full of outdoor activities, live music, food stalls,…
Cartmel Races Saturday 25th, Bank Holiday Monday 27th May and Wednesday 29th May 2019 The Whit Holiday races at Cartmel have been…
Keswick Jazz & Blues Festival Keswick is one of the most popular and active towns in the whole of the Lake District and there…
Overview Key Details Ullswater Steamers Duration: 2h 30m Mobile Ticket Accepted Discover the delights of the Ullswater Valley on this 2.5-hour Ullswater…
Rod Stewart Tribute Night 26th April 2019 to 27th April 2019: 9.00pm – 2.00am. Voted the very best Rod Stewart tribute in…
Festival, Thu 25 – Sun 28 Jul 2019 Kendal Calling DETAILS See you in the fields for Kendal Calling 2019… the multi…
« Previous 1 … 3 4 5
The Westmorland Gazette | News
- Royal Mint launches collectable coins for Rolling Stones anniversaryon December 4, 2022 at 10:00 am
The Rolling Stone design is the fifth to be released after Queen, Sir Elton John, David Bowie, and the Who
- More than half of Avanti and Northern trains were delayedon December 4, 2022 at 8:00 am
Less than half Avanti West Coast, Northern and TransPennine Express services arrived on time between October 16 and November 12 this year according to the Office of Rail and Road (ORR).
- Faith Viewpoint: South Lakes Interfaith Forum reflects on holy weekon December 4, 2022 at 6:00 am
HERE is the weekly Faith Viewpoint provided by Liz Falkingham of South Lakes Interfaith Forum.
- Kendal flood defence works stop for winter - Environment Agencyon December 4, 2022 at 6:00 am
THE Environment Agency has issued an explanation to residents of Kendal as to why aspects of the ongoing flood works along the River Kent have stopped.
- Man accused of assaulting police officer and two men in Ulverstonon December 4, 2022 at 6:00 am
A MAN is due to appear in court accused of assaulting a police officer and two other men.
- Five of the best Lake District pubs with a roaring fire perfect for relaxing after a chilly winter walkby firstname.lastname@example.org (Denise Evans) on December 4, 2022 at 9:59 am
Get warm and cosy down at the pub this winter
- Carlisle robber James Broughton jailed for threatening takeaway delivery driver with knife and spitting in police officer's faceby email@example.com (Jon Macpherson) on December 2, 2022 at 12:31 pm
"This was a pre-planned robbery by Broughton who ordered the takeaway to then confront the delivery driver"
- Cumbria coal mine decision on the horizon as campaigners hold their breathby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jamie Lopez) on December 1, 2022 at 4:58 pm
An answer on the controversial plan has been put back three times
- Lake District's most TikTok-famous locations for a magical Christmas break viewed a whopping 300m timesby email@example.com (Denise Evans) on December 1, 2022 at 4:45 pm
The sheer volume of videos shot in and around the Lake District is overwhelming - and it's easy to see why
- Joules shuts 19 shops and axes 133 jobs as Cumbria's six stores avoid closureby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jamie Lopez) on December 1, 2022 at 3:39 pm
The troubled brand has been bought out by Next and founder Tom Joule